The history of our Patent and Law firm, LINDNER l BLAUMEIER, goes back more than 80 years. It was founded in 1928, when Dr. M. Schneider set up the first patent attorney practice in the city of Nuremberg. Our office is centrally located in Nuremberg, in the heart of Northern Bavaria’s largest industrial area.
We advise and represent clients on all aspects of industrial intellectual property law and practice, with a special focus on German and foreign patents, trademarks and registered designs. Cooperative links with attorneys throughout the world enable us to attain the highest standards in international patent and trademark affairs.
Our principal activities include filing and invocation of patents and utility models for technical inventions, designs and copyright matters both in Germany and abroad. Our legal department, focused on trademark matters and product design, enjoys a particularly strong trademark practice. Our Attorneys-at-Law handle plagiarism issues and trademark infringement in Germany and around the world.
Our partners are supported by secretarial and office staff and we maintain in-house computer search and technical drawing personnel.
For more details about our firm and services, please visit Field of Activity
Dr. M. Schneider 1928 – 1977
Dr. A. Eitel 1937 – 1979
Ernst Czowalla 1959 – 1990
Peter Matschkur 1972 – 2005